RentPerks officially launches its residential property management services and customer loyalty program. The Vancouver-based company plans to disrupt and aggregate the largest rental market with the first customer loyalty ecosystem for the RPM industry which rewards both landlords and tenants; a competitive pricing structure; and a 100% digital platform to create a hassle-free experience for landlords
High costs, inefficiencies, poor service, dated models, low technology, lack of scale and a complete absence of brand benefits are just some of the challenges which residential property management industry has been facing for some time. “We have come to realize that landlords, renters and industry professionals are all frustrated and saw the opportunity to provide value to this market,” says Jason Duncan, North America CEO, RentPerks.
Landlords and tenants within the RentPerks ecosystem can benefit from:
- A global concierge service
- Ability to submit debit and credit card payments with no additional fees
- Licensed professional agents
- A generous rewards program for landlords and tenants (with points redeemable from any of RentPerks’ growing network of vendors such as hotels, airlines, car rental agencies and retail vendors)
- A 100% digital platform with no paperwork – a hassle free experience where users can access real-time property information and communication including maintenance requests from RentPerks’ mobile app.
“With our low rates starting at 4.9%, backed by licensed property agents, a generous reward program and smart mobile app, it’s not worth it for landlords to manage their own property” Mr. Duncan further comments, “and by rewarding both sides of the transaction (landlords and tenants for their loyalty and positive behaviour), we plan to fundamentally change the way people interact throughout the rental lifecycle.
Headquartered in Vancouver, RentPerks is a global residential property management company with a loyalty program that rewards both landlords and tenants. Through our loyalty reward program and ecosystem; a competitive pricing model of services managed by dedicated licensed property managers; and an operating model that is run on 100% digital platform, our vision is to disrupt and aggregate the largest rental market by making homes more rewarding. For more information, visit our website at www.rentperks.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Linkedin.